Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Reinvent-tage Retreat Day 10

Today's Intention...trust my instincts...


I have real issues with trust...read about my need to control in Stand on My Own Two Feet...starting this blog was a test of my trust...putting my art out there every day stretches my trust to the limits...

This Reinvent-tage retreat is laying bare my nooks and crannies of resistance for all of you to see....turning me away from my limiting opinions...and helping me silence my inner critic...I am starting to develop a trust for my creative instincts that only comes when you practice your art regularly...

My prayer for today is..."Lord, save me from being a hyperactive fusspot, from imagining that you brought me into the world to help you out of a jam."

See post here for your invitation to join the Reinvent-tage Retreat...and to see how the process works...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good perspective, and love the prayer for the day!

xo,
Melissa

Nunnie's Attic said...

I like that prayer a lot! I think that a lot of us feel that way. As if WE know better than the Almighty.

I say BRAVO to you and for putting your soul out there, all exposed for the world to see. Your art is beautiful and instead of shrinking away like a violet - you're blooming as a beautiful as a rose. Keep it up!

Love,
Julie

qualcosa di bello said...

i've never put it into words, but that is precisely what my blogging has been too. i was so afraid to start, but what did my fears matter? they only held my creativity back. your prayer just sums it all up so very nicely!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to have something like your blog, that proves in a tangible way that you are already living in your dream!! Keep going. Look at how much has changed in your life since you started your blog!! Great prayer!

Anonymous said...

"to help YOU out of the jam"....LOL. You are too funny :-)