Today's Intention...experiment by failure...smart failures are life lessons...
Failure, if you learn the lesson it teaches, is a smart failure...and smart failures are always worthwhile...
My life journey has been strewn with learning experiences, small...and large...and huge. You can see the wisdom of the lessons learned written on my face.
Life lessons are wonderfully poignant. The lessons below spring from a potent inner wisdom I learned at a young age when a terrible accident changed the course of my life forever...I learned to be alive...because life is short and...
- Everything happens in its own time, exactly as it should.
- Trust your instincts, vibrations, and gut feelings...it is God's way of speaking to you.
- Focus on being of value.
- There are many perspectives to any situation.
- Hold those you love close.
- Courage comes from our spirit.
- Once the future becomes the present...it is perfect.
- Develop soul power so that when your world unravels...your self will remain intact.
- There are no ordinary moments.
- Forgive everyone everything...including yourself.
- You always have choices.
- It is NEVER too late.
- A lesson is repeated...until learned.
I am off to Chicago today...teaching a lively bunch of artists the business of art...be back soon...
See post here for your invitation to join the Reinvent-tage Retreat...and to see how the process works...