Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thinking Blogger...

My dear Marita at Southern Valley has tagged me with

the Thinking Blogger Award....


I am quite tickled about this...and wish to share what aMUSEs me... of course you can see my daily favs at right...but these are new ones I have found that help make my day brighter...


  1. Marie-Dom is here and her daily sketches thrill me...

  2. Karen Cole is here and always has something to treat your senses...

  3. Suzanna's Sketchbook is here and has a wide variety of subjects to delight me...

  4. Kazzy is here and has many treasures to share...

  5. Zen Habits is here and give you ways to live your life in harmony. Family Sunday, Simplifying Thursday, and Happiness Friday are a few of the reasons I visit...


The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, and thanks for the links. Isn't Karen Cole great?