Friday, June 29, 2007

Moving Day - Vie/Life full of Surprises

la vie est pleine de surprises - life's full of surprises

My life this past two weeks has been full of surprises...some happy...some sad...all necessary.

Muse Possi Bille sees every day as an adventure of possibilities...and that is certainly today!!! The truck to carte my life will be here shortly...I vow to sit back and let them do their job...with minimal interference...I relinquish control...I breathe...I am at one with the world...

All right, I admit that recovering control freak/trust devoid me is just waiting for some problem to happen so I can solve it...I am at my best in chaotic situations where I can problem solve...I am an idea person...It is only after the storm passes that I fall apart... Not this time...

My son Chip bought me a spa package for Mother's Day...I am using it today...This afternoon I am going to be pampered...massaged...taken care of...

Today's aMUSEment - schedule a spa day...expect surprises!!!
U Be Creative Today!

ps...say a little prayer for me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy pampering spa day, rebecca! preparing and all ready for the big move...that's the right thing to do for it.