Friday, June 15, 2007

Journeying Day Two

It's a rainy day in Georgia...My Studio is packed...here is what it looks like this morning... Day One of packing is behind me...It was kind of tough letting people, who really don't care about my stuff, be in charge of the packing...but I am feeling so ill that I have no choice...Five minutes out of bed and I am woosie and faint...so I must scurry back to lie down until the feeling passes...every part of my body aches..even my hair...

I am just focusing on getting better...I took two antibiotic pills last night...I figured it would either kill me or cure me...of course it did neither... trying to organize this event is escaping me right now...my daughter Casey is coming tonight for an ummmm intervention...to help me sort out what to keep and what to dispose of...she is ruthless...I am so thankful for this...I am not seeing clearly at the moment...I need to get rid of a multitude of stuff....

I am praying for strenght to get this done...feeling so sick in the midst of this is probably a good thing...I have to let go of control...this is very difficult for me...I have trust issues...

My friend and neighbor Terrie is coming up from Florida to help pack and take a load of books and cherished items that I don't want to go on a moving truck...Another friend Tammi is coming next week to help remove my chandileers... Those special friends from the world over who encourage me and pray for me and visit this blog leave joy in my heart...I am so blessed with so many friends...

Today's aMUSEment - Count your lessings...take a moment to tell your cherished friends how special they are to you...a handwritten note would be beautiful...
U Be Creative Today!!

PS... This is the Feast of Sacred Heart of Jesus a special devotion of mine...

Catholic devotions are prayer forms which are not part of the official public liturgy of the Church but are part of the popular spiritual practices of Catholics. The Sacred Heart of Jesus is a pictorial symbol of Jesus's love for us. The image shows Our Lord's Divine Heart, pierced with a sword and surrounded with a crown of thorns. A cross, engulfed in flames, extends upward from the Heart while the Heart itself is aglow. The image represents the burning love of Christ for us, a love so infinite in its intensity that it led Our Lord to His Passion and Crucifixion. Jesus points out His Heart as if to say, "Contemplate this and know how very much I have loved you."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it has been raining in GA. lately. That's a good thing to a point though. We needed rain although we most likely still need it. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you feel better. :)
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon. Moving is hard on its own let alone feeling terrible while doing it! Thank you for dropping by my blog today. It's always nice to meet someone new! Good luck with the move and I hope you find inspiration in your new home and neighborhood. The photos certainly show a beautiful place!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you! Soon this too shall pass. Thank God for your daughter and your good friend are standing by your side at your time of need!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, R. Maybe you should skip Convention and just settle yourself in your new/old home and get well. Take care of yourself first. Going to Convention so soon after this big move may be too much. Think about it, ok? :-) I wish I lived closer, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.