Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stand in Your Light


Stand in Your Light...This is a beautiful thought and wonderful place to be. Click on the image above to view a wonderful short movie about Light.

Today I embark on a two week marathon packing and moving journey...I never thought that it would happen so soon...but the Georgia house has been sold and I will be lock-stock-and-barrel back in Florida by the end of this month... I have no earthly idea how this will happen, I just know it must...

I have to embrace the knowledge that everything happens in it's best time and for it's best purpose... I was hoping for a less frenzied pace to move and sort and sell what I don't need any longer...but it is not to be...

Thankfully, God has sent to me a wonderful soul, Gwendolyn, and her 3 daughters and 1 son who will pack up the house in the next 5 days... this is a BIG house, three stories... I will post progress photos...

I am promising myself to be calm and not get too emotional and let them do the work...usually I will throw myself into the midst and hurt my back and not be able to walk... I will not do that this time...

Come along for the journey... keep me in your thoughts...

The light at the marina Fernandina Beach, Florida

Today's aMUSEment - Click the link above and watch the Light Movie.

U Be Creative Today!!

More light...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what a wonderful message! Although I am still working on it. I do understand it very much. It's great of you to share this message with others so that they may stand in their light. Wonderful Wonderful message! Love this post!
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Cre8tive,
I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers. If you just focus on whats before you, like magic it WILL all come together and happen. Be gentle with yourself.

Since I've known my husband, weve moved six times in 13 yeaers. I love where we live now, but I know we will be moving again to be with my Mom. Part of the reason I started my blog is so that when we go I will have a grounding cord.

Anonymous said...

PS
Just watched the light of the world movie. Thanks. Its' beautiiful and moving.

Anonymous said...

A new journey holds out her hand to you, I know you will make the most of it!

WOnderful link! I linked it to my blog and gave you a link back. Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

beautiful light pictures! wishing you a lightfull journey into a bright future and hoping the light will always shine on you...