Friday, September 28, 2007

Inside This Door...

MSL day 18...

Come inside this door and see where I got dressed for the ball...

actually this was my suite at the Faux Event in Philadelphia last week...but it remains in my dreams...it is the Paris Apartment fantasy suite...

the chandelier in the foyer...yes it had a foyer...


this is the mural above the chandelier...there were murals like this throughout the room...every ceiling...


except over the bed that was mirrored...oh my...


you could roll out of the bed and into the hot tub...


this is a room shot...mirrors everywhere...


the water closet was behind this door.... i am going to paint this in my home...


oh la la...I was spoiled during this event...

Today's aMUSEment - How do you spoil yourself? Sometime this weekend take a long, delicious bubble bath...dream of a Paris apartment...

U Be Creative Today!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you were spoiled! I'd have a hard time leaving. It's just magnificent. I'm so glad you took pictures.

Manuela

Betty said...

Oh...I want to take a bubble bath in that tub!!

Linda O'Neill said...

Wow what a place! I will sip my glass of wine tonight and dream of brie cheese and the Eiffel Tower.:)

Anonymous said...

Wow - look at that tub! I hope you took a long bath in it, surrounded with candles and perhaps with a glass of champagne? And a mirrored ceiling about the bed?! Ooooh la la!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

WOWOWOW!! That was some room? Suite? - pampered indeed. That tub, oh to dream of having one like that!
XOXO

kari and kijsa said...

Wow! What a room! what an adventure! what an inspiration!! Started dreaming of how we could use those wonderful ideas in our homes as well! Thanks for sharing!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

tlchang said...

Wow... What a suite! I'm glad you took pictures (I always forget to document my rooms) - and hope you got to spend enough time in it to really enjoy it!

(Good luck with all of *your* projects! Gallery installation! How cool!)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful place to stay rebecca. the ceilings are typical european and love the idea of painting your door panels... don't forget to show the progress!!

gma said...

So glad you spoiled yourself. I plan to try the lux bubblebath this weekend....

Darla said...

I'm spoiling myself with a trip to our Mountain House. We leave as soon as the sun come up.

What a beautiful room, I can't wait to see what you do with your door.

Darla

qualcosa di bello said...

how luscious! my spoiling may be a very simple snuggle under the down quilt (i feel fall creeping in!) with a very good book & hot tea...or it may be a soak in the tub by candles...or dream surfing to plan our journey to italy...not to mention actually being in italy!