Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Revel-ations List

Beneficent is a deeply thoughtful muse...magpie girl started me thinking yesterday by listing here some things to revel in this summer...

Revel means to take great pleasure or delight...Beneficent is helping me make my list ...there are so many things I take delight in....

here's my short list...

  1. being home
  2. the embrace of my friends
  3. my meditation fountain
  4. eating cherries
  5. red nail polish on my toes with toe ring
  6. the sound of the ocean
  7. walking in the warm surf looking for shark's teeth
  8. gin and tonic with lots of lime
  9. palm trees and banana trees
  10. decorating my home
Today's aMUSEment - make a list of all the things you want to revel in this summer
U Be Creative Today!!

3 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

This is a great idea! I may have to go re-write my post today :)

Darla said...

I'll have to make a list but first and formost for me is the longer house of daylight. Light makes such a difference. I revel in the lengthy summer hours of daylight.

Darla

somepinkflowers said...

what a great list!

many of my favorites are listed there, too!


gin & tonic & palm trees
with friends!

:-)

have NOT found sharks teeth in ages!!!
they were everywhere a few years ago.
is this a good thing or a bad thing?