Monday, July 2, 2007

Down to the beach to play...

maggie and milly and molly and may
went down to the beach to play one day

ee cummings


Down to the beach to play...well maybe not play...more often than not I go down to the beach to pray...

I am home...I am safe...I am becoming peaceful...what a journey this has been...moving in two weeks was a feat of overwhelming proportions...

I am unpacking the boxes that came down last week on the rental van...I almost have the kitchen boxes unpacked, but it is a BIG job to set-up a kitchen...well...but it is coming together...now what do I do with all that extra stuff?!?!?

My dsl finally is restored but I lost all my e-mail accounts...including my editor account that has all the information for the magazine...I am on the phone with AT&T-Bellsouth attempting to recover the files...please pray that they can be restored...

I thank you for checking in on me while I have been unable to post...

U Be Creative Today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

home at last. loosing your files is a disaster. hope you will be able to restore the dammage. lovely picture of your feet in the sand. wishing you succes unpacking the boxes and to settle down.

Anonymous said...

Your home. Yeah!! Like the feet pix. Have a great day Rebecca!