Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my heart is open...


i stand on the threshold of something big...i know not what it is as yet...and that is the adventure...a surprise awaits me...it is a promise to be kept in my future...


my heart is full of joy and acceptance...i know that i am growing and stretching myself beyond any self-limiting beliefs i once held as truth...i am trusting that God will hold my hand and lead the way...

my heart is open and waiting in joyful expectation for the next journey...

i BeLiEvE

i TrUsT

i LoVe

5 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Good morning Rebecca. Love the heart in the sand. The thing that is so special about it is that as it is washed away, it can be renewed. Love is like that.

dragonflydreamer said...

I love the beach sooo much! Growing up, my Grandmother took us to Ocean City in Maryland every year for a week. Many of my happiest memories of childhood are of our times at the beach. It is where my soul soars. I love your photos because they remind me there is a place I dream of and want to realize my dream of living near the ocean some day. I look forward to following along on your next adventure.

Naturegirl said...

Hello Rebecca: You have been on my mind for some time and forgive me for not coming by sooner. It is good to come by and see that your heart is joyful! I can see that in the photos that you posted today! Wonderful images...I shall lock these images in my mind and see them in my darkest hours while on my journey ahead.I will use the images as my warrior tool when necessary.
Thank you for posting...love and light anna xo

icandy... said...

"Heart"-warming post, Rebecca! :) The photos are gorgeous with the sand and sunset! What an inspiring place...

Christina xo

LuLu Kellogg said...

These photos are just lovely!

Hope you have a beautiful day my dear :)

LuLu~*