Thursday, June 11, 2009

along comes Neale Donald Walsch


I Believe God Wants You To Know by Neale Donald Walsch


On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know....

..that the greatest enemy of individual freedom is the individual himself.

Saul Alinsky said that, and he was right. In almost every case, nothing is stopping you, nothing is holding you back but your own thoughts about yourself and about "how life is." 


Your personal freedom to experience yourself and life as you wish is not being limited. Step into your choices and stop telling yourself that you can't, when what you really mean is that you don't want other people to feel the way you think that are going to feel when they see you making the choices you really want to make. Got it?


Every morning I receive a note from Neale Donald Walsch. Do you see a pattern in the messages this week? I BeLieVe God is thumping me on the head!!!

2 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Quite true, Rebecca. I am my own worst enemy and possess varying amounts of lead in my shoes depending upon the day, the time of day, the moment. Hard to shake off.

rochambeau said...

Hi Rebecca,
YES!! I do agree with this!

What a lovely photo!

xox
Constance