Saturday, October 30, 2010

be fanciful...

Today's Intention...be fanciful...



In honor of Miss Fanciful herself...who seems to be as deep in the throes of creativity as I am this month...I find myself somewhere between the revenge seeking/broom riding/whacked out wicked witch and the uber nervous/clock watching White Rabbit..."Oh Dear, Oh Dear...what shall I do...so much to do...not enough time...Oh Dear, Oh Dear"...having violent mood swings...necessitating much chocolate...

If one wishes to be fanciful...imaginative it is....and inventive...and courageous...and, at times, laughing raucously at yourself...even if you, by choice, fall down the rabbit hole...2 or 7 times...

Not altogether fanciful am I...and though the physical appearance and attributes of such imaginary beings may have been, well um, overemphasized or just plain silly...the witch is in...for the time being...as the sign indicates...

You can see from the first photo that I have gone all out with Halloween decor this year...an upgrade from my usual bowl o' candy corn pumpkins...the shenanigans of miss fancy pants has rubbed off on me and caused me to go over the top...spending nearly 12 bucks...the teeny, tiny witch was $7...

above is the teeny, tiny paper witch I found in an antique store in Chicago...carried home in my carry on so as not to squish her skirt...but squished her nose instead...below is my usual h-ween decor...

I have reinvented myself for h-ween...the witch is in...tee hee...but she is determined to be a happy/positive being...

BTW...if you google fanciful...a fanciful twist comes in 3rd after fanciful.org and before roux fanciful hair rinse...not bad placement my dear...

No comments: