Monday, January 7, 2008

And the winner is...

bright and early this morning...when the sun was just peeking through the trees...i took all the names of the artistic souls who shared their journey with me...put them in a wooden vessel...

and held it above my head...sorry i could not mange a photo of that...and choose this name...
kai
...the lovely, peaceful soul found here...

please e-mail me your address my sweet and I will slip it in the mail...

I will be back later today, I hope, to continue
THE ARTIST AS A SPIRITUAL EXPLORER story...

3 comments:

Darla said...

Congratulations to Kai.

I love the new look of your blog Rebecca. Feels like lots of energy.

Darla

KaiBlue said...

Aloha Rebecca,
wow, oh wow.. do I feel lucky now!! what a wonderful way to start the new year and I get a lovely, glorious piece of art for my studio..I am very grateful..It was just what I needed to lift my spirits..
The universe is kind sometimes :)
Peace, Kai xx

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Yay!