Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today YOU Can Do Anything

I am soooooo excited!!! The Muse & aMUSEment are below, I just had to share first. Today I am off to North Carolina to spend two days soaking in everything Michael deMeng can teach about Cigar Boxes and Toilet Paper Holders (cheap ones). I will be taking his workshops offered by Random Arts in Saluda, NC. I can hardly wait. I have been gathering lost bits for so many years now. I can finally make something with them. My family will be so glad they are being consumed into something!!

I snagged the photos from the Random Arts site for you to see why I am excited.













This is Surety, Muse of absolute belief. Surety has the type of belief which cannot be false. She is sure that she can accomplish anything she decides she needs to do. She is a classical pianist, a tri-athlete, and a doctor who went on to become a lawyer. Yes, we call on Surety to give us confidence supreme. That is exactly why this Muse is going to NC with us. We need a good dose of confidence!?!?!

Today's aMUSEment - What do you lack confidence to do? What is that belief that stops you before you begin? We all have beliefs, but not all beliefs are equally worth holding to be true. Make a list of 5 things that you are convinced that you can not ever do. Pick one of them and go to Google and type it in. Follow the first five links and see where they takes you. Then decide to let go of that belief. Over the next few weeks, repeat the process with everything on your list.
My Mantra - If You can conceive it, and You can BELIEVE it, You can achieve it!!!

U Be Creative Today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy the class with Michael!