Sunday, May 6, 2007

A Rose for Corey


My soul weeps at the kindness. Corey of Tongue in Cheek is in Lourdes today. She made a selfless offer to carry prayer requests with her. Several people asked for prayers. She wrote our names on rose petals and tossed them in the water at the grotto today. A beautiful gesture by a beautiful spirit. I am sure that God's grace will pour into her as we all share the experience. I humbly thank you for the love you showed for strangers and people you may never meet. I count you among my kindred spirits.

Blessings Today,
Rebecca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cory is an incredible woman! She never ceases to amaze me. Youa re wonderful to offer her a rose....Very well deserved....You have an amazing blog....And all the art is fantastic.

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

Vanessa: Thank you so much for commenting on the blog. I hope that people eventually find it and will use the tips. I love you drawings.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I have been home a few days (trying to put everything in order..) Your gesture of kindness has touched me.
I prayed you you and for those you mentioned to me. I felt honored to carry the names of those in need and to add my prayers to yours.