Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Heart Sings

Muse Allegra sings with joy. She is lively and cheerful. She makes happy music with her beautiful voice.

I have come to the realization that I am truly happy. It was kind of a shock for me for there are a plethora of stressors in my life right now. I was in the pantry when it hit me. I am at a place in my life where I have grown to like and accept the me I am, with my faults and failure and weaknesses. I have done some deep soul work in the last few months. It has deep spiritual rewards. So I sing praise in thanksgiving to my Creator.

Today's aMUSEment - Get a piece of paper and write the five things that make your heart sing. Mine are:
1) The ocean
2) Contemplative prayer
3) Eating cherries
4) Waking to a crowing rooster
5) Creating anything

Draw or paint your singing heart.

"Singing has always seemed to me the most perfect means of expression. It is so spontaneous. Since I cannot sing, I paint." Georgia O'Keeffe

U Be Creative Today!

No comments: