Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Heart of My Heart

"One hour of thoughtful solitude may nerve the heart for days of conflict - girding up its armor to meet the most insidious foe." -Percival

This is my pensive muse Pietra who is disposed to serious, deep thought. Her musings posses a wistful, dreamy, and sometimes melancholy quality. Her contemplative, reflective, and meditative nature is the fount from which her expressively eloquent sacred poetry flows. Her sensitive and wistful words guide me to think things through without judgement of myself. She is the heart of my heart.

Hope

My heart, my soul finds hope in your words,
I reach out to grab, to posses the feeling
But it slips through my fingers and fades away
Without conscious intent to reveal it's true meaning.

Rebecca E. Parsons 2007

Today's aMUSEment - Take a deep breath and center yourself. Ask yourself how you are feeling today. Write a four line poem that reflects that feeling.
U Be Creative Today!

No comments: