Sunday, May 6, 2007

I See the Light

"The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for." –Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Ok, so I am coming to know myself. I see the light. Results say I'm Creative and dreamy-DUH!!! I am Cre8Tiva after all.

Today's aMUSEment - What number are you? Do you know your personality type? Have you heard of the enneagram? I am still trying to make sense of it and have never been able to quantify myself. People who know me guess I am a 4. This test verifies their belief. Read about my results below then click on the link to find your number.
Cre8Tiva is a 4: The Individualist

You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.

You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.

You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.

Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.

Tom and Carol you must be right!!!!

U Be Creative Today!!

No comments: