Monday, July 6, 2009

a turnaround orchestrated by your soul...

this will chnge your life...


Neale Donald Walsh in the 7/3/09 I believe God wants you to know...


....that it could seem like you are losing something right now, but do not be fooled. This is simply a turnaround orchestrated by your soul.





Even before this, you were. And even after all this passes away, you shall be. All the Rest Of It is stuff and nonsense. The accoutrement. The flora and fauna. Pretty, perhaps. Shiny and sparkling, perhaps. But having nothing to do with anything.


Let it go. Release it. If it was not supposed to be removing itself from you now, it would not be doing so. It will never return to you in this exact form, and it is not intended to. If it returns at all, it will be in a higher form. That is the purpose of its leaving. All of life only improves itself. It can't do anything else. This is called evolution. Trust it. And now, smile. Tomorrow is coming! Tomorrow is coming!

2 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

I always enjoy the thought of tomorrow Rebecca. Tomorrow is the beginning of a three day weekend for me. Tomorrow is the next twelve months as I prepare to launch myself into my new life. Tomorrow is always remembering that I can be better than I am today.
Love
Annie

NeereAnDear said...

Wow thought provoking....

Tomorrow is a beginning and the chance to learn from the mistakes I made in the past is renewed....

HUGS
JO