Saturday, October 6, 2007

Reinvent-tage Day 6 - Part 2

Today's Intention...embrace the new...create with some new material or tool...

"max coeur (heart)" - 2007 - acrylic and watercolor on heavy paper

I repeat this heart for my new friend Wyanne...how we met is a divine confluence of synergistic events...while I was still in Georgia and wanting to connect with other southeastern US art bloggers, I did a search for "artist georgia blog" ...and I found Wyanne's blog...her post for that day was...3 Weeks and Counting...if you click on it you will see Fernandina Beach, (Amelia Island) Florida...I cried, no sobbed, when I saw her photos & read that she was moving to my island...the island i had abandoned...it was at this very moment (16 May 2007 09:34 PM GMT -05:00 ) that I knew I was supposed to be in Florida....that the move back to Georgia an expensive life lesson...

This was the day I got complete clarity and made my decision to return to Florida...the universe took control and...43 day later I was back in my island home...

If you click here on Wyanne's blog...you can see her new studio...I was instantly smitten & jealous...she was living my dream, in my dream city, in my dream studio...Yesterday, I went to that dream studio...met this wonderfully talented woman...and quickly felt as though I had known her for ever...

As we talked, she related how she felt a similar feeling as she read through my blog...there are several things that connect us...that are only meaningful to us...I believe I have found a sister...I am sure we were meant to find each other...as artists and as friends...

She challenged me to share my angels...so here is a trio of my angels...

have a blessed weekend...




Wyanne's new blog is here...her website is here...Her diva's and jewelry and mixed media creations are superb... at right is one of her creations entitled..."Celebration" below, for all you mermaid lovers, is "Wine Mermaids" ...both are available as prints...check her our please...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh myyyy! They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing all of this wonderful art with us! Great post!
*HUGS*

qualcosa di bello said...

what a wonderful story! you just *know* when you are supposed to do something & how very incredible it becomes when you live it...

the angels are just divine!