Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Reinvent-tage Day 17 - Part 2

Today's Intention...experiment and learn...

I am working furiously today...trying to finish up a graphic design commission...trying to get ready to go to Chicago, I am teaching this weekend...trying to get to Hobby Lobby...and work on vincent...

I have wanted to go into Jacksonville to Hobby Lobby since Saturday...I need more canvas and some other supplies...and I have to get packed...

SO I will be back later today with an update on vincent...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you made it to Hobby Lobby :)
Sounds like a busy weekend ahead!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well for you - can't wait to see your Vincent again :)
Have a wonderful day!

qualcosa di bello said...

buon viaggio!

Pam Aries said...

OH MY GOLLY GOSH! Van Gogh is my favorite painter ! Your painting is magnifique! Wow!