Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Red Headed Mama

Red is the Muse of adventure. She is up for anything. We go to her when we want to take giant step outside our box. And that we have done...

I have been experimenting again with the faces. I was trying to render quicker, more stylistic faces with more fluidity the last week or so. This is a little more cartoon style. I drew it very quickly. And I like her.

I am off to Amelia Island for a few days. I will post the beauty that abounds there.

Today's aMUSEment - Take your ten minutes today and make 2 or 3 quick sketches of faces. Use bold lines and swift movements. Don't erase anything. Have some fun.
U Be Creative Today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

red headed mama rather arrogantly looking over her shoulder thinking...'out of my way, i'm heading for amelia island. so please, move!!!'
wishing you great days! tell me all about the island (don't know where it is) so curious about your coming journals about it.

Darla said...

Your red head is charming, she looks a little naughty but nice to me :-)

Have a great time away. Just the word "island* conjurs up so many magical ideas.

Darla

kelly barton art + design said...

i love her look, very sassy
have fun at amelia island!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful job! Love it! Red is also a color for passion. :) Great work! :)
*HUGS*