Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fernandina Beach

I wish you all a joyous Sunday. I am having a little trouble uploading photos because I don't have Internet set up her as yet. I am on my way back to Georgia today. I will post more photos soon. Here is a little look at my favorite peaceful place...click on them to see full size...


This is a beach walk over the dunes...



This is a path to the beach through the sea oats...Sea oats protect the dunes from erosion and there is a BIG fine if you pick them...



Some gifts from the sea...


A vignette of the heart shells I gather and a shark's tooth at bottom...

Today's aMUSEment - Go out and discover your neighborhood...see what gifts you can find right where you are today...
U Be Creative Today!

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I love seashells! :)

Anonymous said...

what a great place where you are and those beautiful pictures you've taken. peaceful and healing place!! love it. makes me want to come over and take some long walks with you, sitting down in the sands, collecting shells... love to see more of you photo's.
rebecca, did you read my post for your nomination for the 'thinking award? please take a look and pay it forward if you get the time ;)

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, It sounds/looks as if you have fallen in love again... with your new/old home. Enjoy!