Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy List - Day 14

Muse Perplexity is going through many changes today. Shaking with tears I asked God for help on June 14th...just twelve days ago...and he sent me a saint, an angel on earth Gwendolyn...she and her family have helped pack this big house while I lay in bed sick...

She lifted my final unresolved burden when she told me yesterday that she would take ALL the stuff that I had left in the basement...everything...the whole enchilada... This has been my biggest concern this week getting rid of a lifetime of decor and collectibles that I do not need any longer...packing in two weeks was rough...but eliminating and simplifying in two weeks, nearly impossible...

As she hugged me Monday she said, "I like to help good people," and I feel honored that I am included in that list...one of her sons went with the rental truck to help unload (and see the ocean for the first time)...he is a very bright 16 year-old man who loaded the truck with finesse unexpected of a teenager today...the rental van is safely in Florida and unloaded with minimal damage... first milestone accomplished...

So the packing is almost complete, most goodbyes have been said, and within a few days I will begin my journey south...home to Fernandina Beach.... What I know for sure today is that God ALWAYS sends me exactly what I need. I can be at peace knowing that...I am truly blessed...

I have no idea what the next few months will bring...I have a studio to manifest, two books to write, art to create, and thanks to give.... I will grow into my island village...bring a new energy to the relationships I value and make new ones....I will face new challenges...and I will attempt to stay open to all the possibilities that the universe presents along the way.

Lady Vivienne started a happy list here. I would like to start my list:

my faith in God
chip, matt, mike, casey - my children
Gwen and family
ripe red cherries from the tree
bubbles
painting
creating
writing
drawing
peanut butter
salt-water marshes of southeastern usa
the sea
sea shells
maggie & mr fuzzy pants
long walks on the beach ...
a bugatti (thanks Marita for reminding me)

I will be a little distant until Sunday because there are so many last minute details to finalize...I will miss visiting your blogs and being in touch...I ask, if you have a moment each day to send me through the universe your warm thoughts to strengthen me...I will hold you in my prayers...

Today's aMUSEment - start your happy list...
U Be Creative Today!

Four days and counting...

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Dear Rebecca, thank you for visiting my new blog and you being SOO busy with this wonderful move to Florida. I send out warm-heart wishes to you for a safe journey. Your happy list is a "thank you" to life. You'll be able to add to it many, many times. Talk soon, Pirate Lass! Raise the sails!

Anonymous said...

a big mile stone indeed, rebecca. i envy you to have taken this great step, moving towards your chosen home again near the ocean and the sun. have a great start!
i'm missing an italian made item there in your list, starts with B...... ;)

Anonymous said...

So glad you salvaged the Seashells! Maybe you can start a new Seashell Shop in your new town!

BON VOYAGE to your new digs.

Darla said...

The Happy List sounds like a good idea, I enjoyed reading yours.

You take care of yourself and don't worry, your blogging friends will be here when you are ready.

Darla

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! It really is wonderful how we ask for something in need..and there it is.
Great post!
*HUGS*

Vivienne said...

I love your happy list. What delicious things!

I wish you all the best with this process of moving. I'm proud of you for letting lots of things go. I hope it feels better once the move is done and the stress is over, and there will be even more room for creative adventures!

Anonymous said...

noticed your small 'correction' in your list ;) go for it girl!!

paris parfait said...

I'm so pleased everything has worked out and you're truly following your dreams! What an adventure awaits! Enjoy every moment.