Thursday, August 6, 2009

two jobs thru facebook...leveraging the power of social media

I dwell in the midst of infinite abundance...

inspired by a post by blissstudios (Tuesday 14th July 2009)

i am, as you are, an energetic being...created from energy, surrounded by energy, and using the power of thought to create my world...
this week something amazing happened...an answer to prayers surely...i responded to two facebook posts about jobs...and manifested both of them...the power of positive energy combined with the power of social media...energy radiates forth...to create what i desire...

so how did this happen...two different companies posted a comment on facebook about needing help...one as an social media intern for an Internet marketing company...the other as a copywriter, web/graphic designer for an Internet launch business...i posted a reply of interest...they requested a resume...we corresponded over the weekend...and on tuesday i was told that they both wanted to hire me...

lesson: always conduct yourself with honesty, respect, and integrity over social media because everything you post, or is posted about you, will reflect on the person that you are...and create a personal brand of sorts...what does your social media brand say about you???

Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true. ~Brian Tracy

my beliefs about who I am and what I can co-create with God are limitless...my vibrational output and my inner dialog must always be focused on what i want, not on what i do not have...for i know:
What i worry about is what i create.

so i am grateful and blessed beyond measure this week...and I dwell in the midst of infinite abundance...

4 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Congratulations Rebecca. I'm very very happy for you. I just learned this week that a friend of mine has to move closer to the Bay Area if she ever hopes to find a job again. After two years of struggling in the valley, I will wish her well, but oh will I miss her.

Also, please remember my son in your prayers. He has been unemployed for 18 months. Just found a job in Oregon that would be an excellent fit. I can only pray.

Best wishes again and thank you for your very wise words on your post.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Congratulations Rebecca! This is wonderful!

LuLu~*xoxo

Carla J Schuchman said...

I hope your first day was all you hoped it to be!

I am sooo happy for you!

qualcosa di bello said...

congratulations!!! your wise words about social conduct online sound like those i am constantly saying to my children~~ brava!