Monday, August 13, 2007

Walk on Water

This Muse leads me to follow my Whimsey to unexpected places. She is fanciful and capricious, always ready to journey to new frontiers during our play days. I call them play days because she encourages me to get in the studio and play.

And I get to play today!!! For the first time in months, I get to do what I want to do!!! I have a long To-Do list, but I am going to get ready for my class in North Carolina next week and I am going to get into the studio and paint...

I am following my whimsey from this point on...and when you need a laugh...visit Scarlett...

I admit that I borrowed (with permission) this post from Scarlett here - From the Shores of Introspect and Retrospect...I have laughed until I am drunk with joy over this. Thank you Miss Scarlett for letting me pass it on...


The Three Men Who Walked On Water

Who were the 3 men who walked on water?

The first was Jesus...

The second was Peter...

And the third was a guy named Jose...




Today's aMUSEment - Today is Play Day! Go into your studio and play with one new material, or tool, or idea. I know that you have something in there that you have been putting off using or saving for 'someday.' Drag it out. Go for it. See what you can create.
U Be Creative Today!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you get to play today Rebecca! Can't wait to sew what you will create! Enjoy your class. I will miss you, but I leave comments when ever I can!!

Naturegirl said...

I loved the way you play today! The artpiece speaks to me..the colors everything about it!
Yes take time to plaY and to follow your whimsy!
I click my ~garen trowel~ to play! hugs NG

Judy said...

Rebecca, when you have finished playing with this muse can you send it over to me - I so want to play and do some art just for me but alas that will not happen for a while - so i can be very patient - lol.
have a nice week.
xo
judy

Anonymous said...

I love your idea of follow your whimsey.
Meandering and letting life unfold as it will has a joy all its own. Nice play.

Joy Logan said...

Run Jose Run! Hi we neve met but I saw your comment on Oceandreamers blog. I've seen you around sites so HI I am Joy and thought we should finally meet. Hey I saw the Eagles front row last time they were here and hear they are coming around on tour again.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

What a hilarious picture!
Okay I have some really skilled art over at my place...come back and I put another link for that cafepress so you can see it.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite pieces of art of yours! Wonderful!
Enjoy the day!

ps
When I was in the Azores a few years ago, I saw a "Bull run," and the exact same scene took place! I laughed out loud when I saw your image!

xxxxx said...

There's nothing like a play day! Hope you enjoyed yours, that creativity flowed and that you'll share your creation(s) with us. Thanks for your lovely comment :-)

Anonymous said...

If I had his feet I am sure I would walk on water too.LOL

I am following my whimsey these days with a few projects. If they come to anything I will of course blog about it;-)

Anonymous said...

loved the way you play today! The artpiece speaks to me..the colors everything about it!
Yes take time to plaY and to follow your whimsy!
turk arsivler yeşilçamın saklı gizlenen zerrin dogan egeliler figen han emel canser zafir seba arşivini izlemekkk